Saturday, February 9, 2008

Techno Music: A Spirited Defense

I was on the Cyber Anthropology page earlier today looking for an essay to read when I found Techno Music: A Spirited Defense by Steve Mizrach....




So I went to the search engine Scroogle and typed in "Techno Music: A Spirited Defense Steve Mizrach" to see what links would come up. I noticed a Myspace link and so I thought hmmm maybe it's Steve's Myspace page- So I click on it and it takes me to this....

Techno Rox

and saw one of Techno Rox's blogs titled Techno Music: A Spirited Defense

So I click and read this : "Techno Music: A Spirited Defense

Note: I'm writing this blog to the public, and it's going to sound like a dictionary lol - and also this is going to sound very bland and it's very long. I sat in front of my computer one day, and thought it would be a great idea to write a blog about techno music and how it is my passion to make music." by Arisa

Then what follows is the essay word for word by Steve Mizrach....

Read her hacked-version I mean his version I mean?????

1 comment:

ribelle said...

Oh my. That is Lame.

The first day of school, my art history professor told us that anyone caught in the act of plagiarism would be promptly removed from the program and sent to THERAPY.